Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome All!

It's a new year, and there are a lot of changes around the house.  I'm blogging now, that's new.  We're putting up the rest of the travel decorations in the living room, and I can't wait to finish replacing the window treatments in the house.  But, enough about that!

I am so excited to share my insights on fashion, trends, how to stay stylish and so much more!

Did you make resolutions this year? I made a few, and they all revolve around being more methodical.  That will be interesting, as I am like a walking tornado where ever I go.  I've also started to challenge myself for 2011, to stretch myself into an improved person. (Though I'd really like to SHRINK into one!)

My challenge for 2011 is to blog everyday.  Not just a ramble, but of something with value.  Style, fashion, trends, first impressions... these are the things that I know, and know well, so the blog is going to be revolving around those.

I look forward to what this year holds!  I can already tell you that the next blog is about COLOR!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!
    I've been blogging for awhile, and it's been a roller coaster- you'll meet the most amazing people and stumble across so many talented and creative and sweet bloggers! It's truly a great community to part of! :)
    Let me know if you have any questions! :)

    ReplyDelete